Rf Wireless Optical Mouse My Computer Cant Use Any Wireless Mice! Plz Help!?

My computer cant use any wireless mice! plz help!? - rf wireless optical mouse

OK, last week, so I bought a "super-RF Wireless Optical Mouse and it would not work, I have tried different types of batteries, timing was nothing, so I put my frends computer, it. I have tried to wireless mouse on my computer, it works! I took my computer and my comp science. teacher, his working draft of the mouse. not mine, and his habit of working, not even in the wireless mouse on my model!

I'm with Service Pack 1 for Vista

the error is a pop-up that says:
Windows should install the driver software for your unknown device
Find and install the software (recommended)
Ask me later
Do not show this message again for this device

Can anyone help? or recommend something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment