2007 Gravely 148z Zero Turn Mower Do I Have A Shot At Transferring To UC Berkeley?

Do I have a shot at transferring to UC Berkeley? - 2007 gravely 148z zero turn mower

It took another year to my classes, traveling, volunteering and working to spread. I am transferring a drop of CAC 10 as a political economy of industrial society most. My school has no transfer agreement with CAL.
My average is at least 3.5 and the club joined Alpha Gamma Sigma Honor, I had a difficult start to the first year because my mother was very ill, but I'm going back to that. The IGETC will be respected.

I have a lot of volunteering and opening times:
2003 - today @ A non-profit organization since at least 3000 hours, when I was a teacher, moderator post-in shows and programs for families in the city center. ) He also interned for 3 months in another department (in the summer. (I can not account for all hours)
2005-2007 - I founded and managed a distribution for the organization of sound --
Since 2009 @ Childrens Hospital a contact with the patient will have at least 500 hours during the transfer.
2007 has been in the Philippines for the network of business ideas and brainstorming.
I saw the needs of the Philippines and decided in 2010 to staffResources of the liver provided in the schools students, families, and the dogs:)
He also contributed to funds for the teams that travel to Africa (Nigeria).

This summer I plan on volunteering at UCSF, either as an ambassador or a runner in the emergency room

Do I have a chance?
My advisor Cal continue to discourage me, because they are very selective. I intend to apply in the fall, because you never know until you try. I think I'm nervous and need the opinion of someone, if there is anything I can build my application for the future.

THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment