Free Complete Mount And Blade Do These LED Lights On Ebay Sound Like A Good Deal? I Have A 2003 BLACK Grand Am GT?

Do these LED lights on ebay sound like a good deal? I have a 2003 BLACK grand am GT? - free complete mount and blade

"Orange, blue, green, white, purple, red, yellow, aqua, pink

-18 Ways of color combinations of millions of colors
-5 Speed level that changes color
Significant difference is -2 flash with 5 levels of high-speed flash
-5 Distinct Music Display Modes
Features: Pulse, Fade, Strobe, Zigzag, persecution, remain strong
Wide-Angle Ultra Bright LED Lamps (378 lights each)
"The tubes are sealed
"It attaches directly to the source of 12 volts
The complete set includes:
-2 X 36 "and 2 x 48" LED Tubes
Central Control Processor
Wireless Remote Control
Wiring and assembly - Includes the backup!
Installation instructions - install it yourself!
"No additional purchase!


Sale 4 --- $ 99 FREE SHIPPING
Also, if I craft, and other speakers before me in my car, my car will be able to handle all the power is used?

0 comments:

Post a Comment