Driving Test Demo Car Accident Legality - Who Is Liable For A Demo-car?

Car accident legality - who is liable for a demo-car? - driving test demo

It is a question of Indian law:

I took a demonstration car for the test drive and met with an accident.

The dealer with thugs assaulted me for damaging the car. The dealer wanted to pay me the value of the car, minus the amount covered by your insurance (dealer claims that 30% of the Ex-showroom car). 30% of the ex-showroom for a demonstration of how the car is high, so I tried to negotiate an agreement. But try harassing the trader, a blank check offer (not yielded to the pressure and) not the retailer a blank check. The dealer and I had not heard from the dealer.

Am I legally responsible for damage to the car? (Assume that the trader to prove that I was guilty must be maintained for the trip - despite the direction the car behaves) bad

Can I make a complaint against the dealer for their actions? (Another driver who was involved in the accident was an eyewitness to this act of the dealer to hit me)

Your advice will be very grateful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment