What Color Towels For Light Brown Bathroom Do You Think This Color Combo Clashes?

Do you think this color combo clashes? - what color towels for light brown bathroom

We just painted our bedroom and bathroom. In cases until we blue in the bathroom, white trim. Dates are chocolate brown, white and blue stripes. Major blue carpet tiles in cream and 3 browns. I loved the combo, but when it's time to paint the room we wanted more adventure. I wanted to make chocolate, but we plant bamboo in a gilt and feel that this "Creme Caramel" was a good choice. It turns out that it is a brownish-orange. I bought a bedspread brown velvet curtains the same color. I have lots of soft pillows in blue and gray with brown and cream Sripada, color paisley pillows (same thing). I have never seen such a bold color of paint you can just get used to it. I hate to ask my husband to paint. By the way he wants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.helium.com/items/1583986-choo ...

Anonymous said...

http://www.helium.com/items/1583986-choo ...

Post a Comment