How To Transfer From Platinum To Soul Silver Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver?

Pokemon Heart gold and Soul silver? - how to transfer from platinum to soul silver

Okay! I have a few brief questions Pokémon Battle.
1.I really Pokemon Platinum, but it should with soul and heart of gold, silver leaf, platinum or purchase would be a waste of money and be content with a heart of gold or silver are waiting soul?
2. Buy Was it a good idea, platinum, to get some legendary pokemon to Pokemon, and if I can transfer 'em heart of gold or silver soul?

Silver and gold are great, and now make a remake for the DS is awesome! But I wanted Pokemon Platinum for so long! I wonder whether such a thing as a waste of money to buy the platinum and then another. I know that the other 2 not yet risen, but that seems only a lot!

Any help would be great! Thank you! Can not wait for Heart of Goldy Silver Soul!

2 comments:

Suicune said...

As new features include a touch screen Pokedex, Pokewalk machine, the legendary Hoenn (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza) and either Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, or if the transfer of more than Arceus. They managed to change the graphics to play Diamond / Pearl / s. Platinum '

If you have a version / diamond, platinum have is a bit different, but the heart of gold / silver Soul is waaay different and better. If you already have the Sinnoh games, I always recommend only the new file.

gs warrior fan- said...

the same applies here. i can not wait for Gold N Silver! Platinum is very good. I want some games for the plate of trade and then save the money for gold or silver. and thats what im going to put all my Pokemon Platinum for my new game. Hope it helps. Sorry if you do not.

Post a Comment